Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I get a council exchange?

I live in a 1 bed council bungalow in Crich, Matlock. Derbyshire. I wish to exchange for a 2 bed property in East/North Yorks, council or private

Asked on Nov 24 2009, Renting in Bridlington | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • The local housing authority property stock is under a lot of pressure, they are building more right now however I would say that they will be already taken given the waiting list, an exchange is possible you could place an add with the bridlington housing exchange department, private renting is more possible we have a number of properties if you contact us with your details we will have a look at available properties

    Answered on Jan 3 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bridlington questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting