Skip to main content Skip to footer

Would be appreciated.

Asked on Mar 28 2013, Renting in Bristol | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You could try Loot and Gumtree. Also see if your local paper has a property section.

    Answered on Mar 29 2013, Report content
  • You need to find an agent who advertises on Zoopla, you can do this by clicking on 'Find agents' at the top of your screen.

    Answered on Mar 29 2013, Report content
  • Why not try The Online Letting Agents? We advertise properties on the UK's leading property websites, such as rightmove and zoopla. We charge £59+vat for a tenant find service, which includes advertising across the internet, comprehensive tenant referencing and a contract (and all the help and support you need along the way!). The only catch is that you have to provide your property details and accompany viewings.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 19 2013, Report content
  • Answered on Jun 18 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bristol questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting