Skip to main content Skip to footer

2 Bedroom property to rent

How do I get a 2 bedroom property to rent for me and my son, when am not in receipt of benefits, but would qualify for Rent top up. I do not claim income support or Job seekers, I am receiving working tax credits. Any advice will be gratefully received.

Asked on Dec 7 2013, Renting in Bristol | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bristol questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting