Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find property to rent that accepts HB?

Where can I find a property in Swadlincote or nearby that accepts housing benefits? Thanks.

Asked on Jul 1 2013, Renting in Burton-on-Trent | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Burton-on-Trent questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting