Skip to main content Skip to footer

My partner is entitled to DSS welcome, I am still married but want to separate and move in with him. Can I be on the agreement?

I am not yet divorced but need to split from husband.

Asked on Jun 18 2012, Renting in Chigwell | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 3

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Chigwell questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting