Skip to main content Skip to footer

Problems with neighbours?

I have had problems with a neighbour who is a home owner, I currently rent. He has a dog that barks all day when he is at work. I have complained to my landlord and to the council but to no avail. I cannot afford moving to another premise at the moment as I have just had a baby, can someone please help as to what I can do to try stop this noise?

Asked on Feb 21 2013, Renting in Coatbridge | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Yeah go to the police. Or even environmental health, it works when you need to shut up the dog next door.

    Answered on Feb 21 2013, Report content
  • I have gone to the council 3 months ago, they say that they have sent a letter out, but nothing has changed. I was told by the council it was not a police matter as it was during the day. I am losing sleep and making myself ill here.

    Answered on Feb 21 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Coatbridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting