Skip to main content Skip to footer

How can I find landords that except housing benefit and understand that I have to move due to rent increase?

Asked on Nov 1 2012, Renting in Colchester | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, Contact your local letting agents and ask them if they have properties/landlords on their books that accept dss tenants. Your local council should also be able to put you in contact with letting agents that accept dss tenants. Your letting agent should also tell you what your housing benefit allowance is and how many bedrooms you're entitled to. (depending on the details you provide them, age, children, etc) Ash Streets Ahead Estates

    Answered on Nov 1 2012, Report content
  • Dont ring them, visit them ...

    Answered on Nov 4 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Colchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting