Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Section 106 property

I'm interested in buying a Section 106 property to rent out to an elderly, disabled person. I have the local connection but am I allowed to do this? The property has been lived in for 10 years by the previous owners.

Asked on Mar 19 2017, Renting in Cornwall | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Cornwall questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting