Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am looking for a two bedroom house to rent in Coventry

I get working tax credits because I work part time but have been in the same job for 5 years why can't I find a landlord to rent off.

Asked on Jan 13 2010, Renting in Coventry | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Coventry questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting