Skip to main content Skip to footer

Does anyone except a single mother to 1 child who works part time and is also claiming working tax credits?

I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom house in Coventry

Asked on Jan 16 2010, Renting in Coventry | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 0
  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit etc) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jun 28 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Coventry questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting