Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Worried about renting

I'm a single male with health issues and I'm worried I won't get any where to rent. I don't want to end up in a hostel or a bedsit, but living on benefits doesn't give you much hope of saving the money that these places ask for before you can move in. Does anyone have any advice?

Asked on Mar 22 2016, Renting in Derbyshire | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Derbyshire questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting