Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I place a private ad?

Asked on Sep 14 2013, Renting in Exeter | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to use an estate agent to advertise property on Zoopla.

    Answered on Sep 16 2013, Report content
  • Hi, Zoopla is a property portal that is used by estate agents to advertise property,. In order to have your property listed on Zoopla we would suggest that you get in touch with a local estate agent and instruct them to sell / let your property in which they will be able to place your ad on Zoopla including through a variety of other marketing mediums. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 19 2013, Report content
  • Same as the other two but you can also put adds on other sites too don't forget!

    Answered on Sep 30 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Exeter questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting