Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Problems renting because of bankruptcy

Hi, we are looking to rent a 3 bed house in Harworth/worksop area, we can afford up to £475 pcm. We are having problems though because most agencies insist on a guarantor, this is something we can't provide. Are there any agencies or private landlords out there who accept people in our position?

Asked on Feb 12 2012, Renting in Doncaster | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Have you tried local papers, Loot and Gumtree?

    Answered on Feb 12 2012, Report content
  • A lot of agencies do not ask for guarantors they just need a basic credit check to show that you work and can afford the property, it would be worth trying the agencies if that doesn't work try gumtree, local papers etc Thanks

    Answered on Feb 13 2012, Report content
  • Agree with the other answers - gumtree, or local papers is the way to go.

    Answered on Mar 5 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Doncaster questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting