Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting accommodation with bad credit rating

I have a disabled son and I am also self employed and have a poor credit rating how can I rent a property?

Asked on Feb 12 2012, Renting in Dunstable | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You might need to find a privately advertised rental property. Not all landlords will do a credit check, they may only ask for character references.

    Answered on Feb 12 2012, Report content
  • Yep, private rentals is probably the way to go. I'd try gumtree or local papers

    Answered on Mar 5 2012, Report content
  • Ask for help from DSS and also other institutes for help, secondly work hard to build better credit for mortgage, build a better reputation with friends and family so that they can help too.

    Answered on Oct 5 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Dunstable questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting