Skip to main content Skip to footer

Looking for 1+ bed house /flat /maisonette with pets and dss allowed

Mature tenant on benefits due to ill health.

Asked on Nov 3 2009, Renting in Driffield | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Best speak to the local authority who will have a list of agents who deal with DSS good luck

    Answered on Nov 5 2009, Report content
  • I would try the local authority or gumtree for private landlords

    Answered on Nov 6 2009, Report content
  • I am currently on long term sick with depression. I am splitting from my husband but there is no equity in the house so I need somewhere to live and soon

    Answered on Nov 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Driffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting