Skip to main content Skip to footer

What kind of documents and info should one give to an agency for them to make a credit check?

Asked on Dec 1 2011, Renting in Brighton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 2

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • It is quite normal for an agency to require proof of id, residency, employment and documents relating to these may be required.

    Answered on Dec 2 2011, Report content
  • You will need to provide proof of ID, employment reference, details about your previous rentals. Some agents might ask for bank statements

    Answered on Jan 4 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Brighton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting