Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are there any landlords who accept DSS near EH4 area?

I desperately need a property near The Royal High school or on a direct bus route to Davidson mains, Queensferry Rd. I need a 2 bedroom property which accepts DSS. Thank you.

Asked on Feb 25 2013, Renting in Edinburgh | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi 1Kay1, You have a couple of options when you are looking for a landlord to accept DSS tenants, including making use of the website here at Zoopla. To do this, have a look at the "to rent" section. Search for the size of flat and the area you want to live in and then look on the right-hand side for the advanced options. From there, type "DSS accepted", or similar, to bring up a list of homes where the agents are able to help you out. Alternatively, you might want to get in contact with Edinburgh City Council, which will be able to put you in touch with the housing department, from which you can obtain a list of letting agents that accept people on benefits. Your other option is to look at getting a guarantor who can ensure and give assurance that your rent will be paid from month to month. Thanks, Scott

    Answered on Feb 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Edinburgh questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting