Skip to main content Skip to footer

Landlords that accept housing benefits, in Barking, Essex.

Looking for a 2 bedroom flat, in Barking, Essex, not able to afford to pay complete rent, as we have a baby on the way. Was wondering if any landlords in the area would be willing to accept housing benefit. Thanks

Asked on Dec 29 2009, Renting in Ilford | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There are a lot of agents that don’t take Housing Benefit or DSS due to the way they are paid. The best thing to do is speak to the local council as they will have a list of agents that take Housing Benefit and even private landlords. If not then try gumtree as there are a few private landlords on the site that will help you. Good luck

    Answered on Jan 28 2010, Report content
  • There is a website that will show all the properties and landlords accepting DSS. Please find the website below.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ilford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting