Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How can i find property that except housing benefits

I'm employed by Barts Health NHS and work but will be requiring housing benefits due to single income; I want to know the fastest way to find these excepting properties in and around Greater London, preferably staying in and around Gants Hill - but can move out further if required.

Asked on Apr 3 2014, Renting in Ilford | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ilford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting