Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting for olympics

I am wanting to rent my property out for Olympics. I have a tenant due to move out in may. But want to do this private how can I legally go about this? Without having to pay an agent?

Asked on Mar 11 2012, Renting in Witham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Advertise on the gumtree free and as a private landlord that will not charge agency fees, I'm sure you will get a good response!

    Answered on Mar 16 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Witham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting