Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are there any houses for rent to DSS

I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom property for myself and 7 year old daughter but am having difficulty finding anywhere that rents to people receiving DSS

Asked on Feb 25 2010, Renting in Flint | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi We would suggest that you contact your local authority who should have a list of private landlords that accept DSS or Housing Benefit. They will also be able to recommend local agents who also deal with Housing Benefit. Also, a good website for private landlords is gumtree. You can search in your area for landlords who will take dss and they have their numbers direct. Good Luck Harringtons Lettings

    Answered on Feb 27 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Flint questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting