Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I move to a private lease if I owe rent to a housing association?

I am looking to move from Cumbernauld to Hamilton from a housing association to a private lease.

Asked on Mar 3 2010, Renting in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Yeah you can, but you might need a reference so if the housing association give a bad reference you might be out of luck.

    Answered on Mar 26 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting