Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rent arrears, how to recover?

Can you recommend a debt recovery agent to recover rent arrears for private landlords?

Asked on Jan 5 2012, Renting in Glasgow | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • We would suggest contacting your local council to see if they have anyone who they would recommend. Perhaps call a couple of your local letting agents to see who they use. Hope it gets resolved soon. All the best.

    Answered on Jan 25 2012, Report content
  • Legal 4 Landlords. Contact me for a referral if you prefer.

    Answered on Jan 30 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Glasgow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting