Skip to main content Skip to footer

I'm looking for a house to rent, only thing is I'm in full time education and don't have time to work. Would I be able to claim housing benefits?

Asked on Jan 17 2011, Renting in Bolton | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bolton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting