Skip to main content Skip to footer

Would somebody be able to help me find a 2 bedroom house that will accpet dss and rentwise scheme?

Asked on Aug 18 2010, Renting in Salford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You need to contact the local authority of where you will be renting the property they can point you in the right direction. Please also contact the letting agents in your area. Thanks Mark

    Answered on Feb 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Salford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting