Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need a one bedroom flat. I will pay the deposit but will claim on that flat to council for housing benifit. How could I find this kind of flat?

I want to rent a one bedroom flat or house but the problem is I am on job seeker allowance. I will pay the deposit but will claim housing benifit till I find the suitable job. How can I rent a flat or house of one bedroom near South Hall and Greenford?

Asked on Nov 19 2009, Renting in Greenford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I would try Gumtree or the local authority should have a list of agents and landlords that will take dss, etc. Good luck!

    Answered on Nov 19 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Greenford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting