Skip to main content Skip to footer

Would I get help from dss?

Would I get help from the DSS with a bond for a house and rent?

Asked on Oct 24 2009, Renting in Grimsby | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Possibly, ask the local authority for details of an emergency loan Harringtons Lettings

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Grimsby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting