Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am 16 and have nowhere to live..can I live in a 1bed flat?

I am 16 nearly 17 and have no permenant address as I have been kicked out and need a 1 bed flat in Grimsby asap.

Asked on Apr 12 2010, Renting in Grimsby | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Unfortunatley as you are under 18 you can not sign a legally binding contract to rent a property privately as in the eyes of the law you are a minor. I would suggest speaking to your local council and get in touch with shelter 0808 800 4444 who will help you they are open 8 till 8 during the week and free advice service regarding any housing issue

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 12 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Grimsby questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting