Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Advice on relocating from the US

My husband's company is relocating us to the Guildford area for 2 years. We have no history in the UK, and need guidance on how to let a property. Is it better to have a corporate lease or for us to sign the lease? Any advice is appreciated.

Asked on Jul 30 2017, Renting in Guildford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello - providing you and/or your husband can provide a universally recognised credit reference check and be prepared to jump through a few more hoops, then you shouldn´t have any issues. I would suggest looking up some properties in the rental section of Zoopla´s home page (type in Guildford in the "To rent" tab in the middle). Each listing will have agents contact details - you can start contacting them and hopefully you will get the help you need. Please feel free to post another message here if you´re still having difficulty. All the best with the move.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 31 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Guildford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting