Skip to main content Skip to footer

Which properties accept dhss?

Asked on Sep 9 2010, Renting in Halifax | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best place to look for rental properties available (that accept housing benefit) is the benefit housing website. Otherwise contact the local council housing department, they should be able to advise you of any local landlords/agents that you can contact.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Sep 13 2010, Report content
  • Renaissance Properties (Yorkshire) Ltd. We accept DSS tenants with first months rent. Usually no bond/deposit required just 1st months rent in advance. Properties throughout Calderdale Bradford and Kirklees

    Answered on Sep 12 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Halifax questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting