Skip to main content Skip to footer

I have no deposit needed to rent

I currently have no bond due to needing to move to a 2-3 bed accomadation with two children and have no savings etc.

Asked on Jun 23 2010, Renting in Harrogate | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you are entitled to any benefits, maybe the Council could help. You could suggest to a landlord, if you can provide a guarantor, they could apply for Tenant Performance Bond through Tenant Indemnity Company.

    Answered on Jun 26 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Harrogate questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting