Skip to main content Skip to footer

Seeking to rent a 1 bed flat in Harrow, as a LHB

Need a list of landlords/letting agents who would be able to let a 1 bed flat, Harrow Area, to me as a pensioner, aged 70 years old, with no income.

Asked on Apr 25 2012, Renting in Harrow | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You need to speak to Harlow local authority they can give you a list of landlords and agents that take DSS in the area.

    Answered on Apr 26 2012, Report content
  • I would suggest you to please consult with a Harrow based local letting agents.

    Answered on Jun 29 2012, Report content
  • List landlords renting property to single 40year old male that will accept DSS.

    Answered on Aug 30 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Harrow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting