Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I market my own property on Zoopla or do I need to go through an agent?

Asked on Oct 11 2013, Renting in Hassocks | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • No, you need an agent to market on Zoopla. Please give me a call on 01293 608 950 to discuss your options.

    Answered on Oct 14 2013, Report content
  • You would need to go through an agent. You can contact our office in Burgess Hill for advice: Martin & Co Burgess Hill 01444 242059 Hope that helps. Martin & Co (UK) Ltd

    Web reference:

    Answered on Oct 15 2013, Report content
  • Hi, Unfortunately Zoopla is only open to estate agents to advertise on. We advise speaking to a local estate agent who advertises on here and instructing them to market your property for you. You can find local agents using the 'Find Agents' tab at the top of the Zoopla Page. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Oct 16 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Hassocks questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting