Skip to main content Skip to footer

Renting - Haywards Heath area

Hi there I'm hoping you can assist me. We currently live in Australia and are planning to emigrate back to the UK after 12 years away. My question is - how can we be accepted for a rental property, when we will arrive jobless. Can anyone give us some advice of important things to know/consider/be aware of? We will have: deposit, guarantor - and the ability to work :) - I look forward to hearing back

Asked on Feb 27 2012, Renting in Haywards Heath | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Hi we are based in Hove in Sussex and our advice is to offer 6 months rent in advance. We need that if someone is not working and that way the landlord will not have any concerns if you are not working about rent being paid. If you cannot do that then try private landlords.

    Answered on Feb 27 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Haywards Heath questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting