Skip to main content Skip to footer

Pauline Foulger / Mark Cook

I am trying to find my disabled son and myself a bungalow and get a grant. We need a 3 bedroomed bungalow as my son has a lot of health problems, has 2 holes in his heart, autism, deafness, very bad arthritis in his body, asthma and other problems. Myself, my doctor has just told me, my spine is crumbling, and I've got bad osteoperosis, very bad in my hips and both legs. Please can you help us as we are desperate for a bungalow? Were in a 3 bedroomed council property and doctor has sent faxes to the council and the social services, but were having no luck. We are desperate as these steps inside the house are causing a lot of pains. My doctor said you need a bungalow 3 bedroomed now, but the council can't help us. We were told we could get a grant for a bungalow, I just don't know what or where to start anymore. Please can you help us or no someone that can, email Mobile: 07796097823 Home Number: 01422881900. I'm in a lot of pain with my spine and my son is 24/7 care at all times.

Asked on Mar 1 2010, Renting in Hebden Bridge | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Hebden Bridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting