Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am a single mum of one which is on working family tax credits i have a cat am looking 4 as property with garden

I am a single mum of one with a pet cat,im recieving workin family tax credits and looking for a property with a garden

Asked on Nov 6 2009, Renting in Herne Bay | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • If you call the local authority they will have a list of lettings agents that will be able to help you or try gumtree for private landlords

    Answered on Nov 6 2009, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Herne Bay questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting