Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I put property to let on the website please?

I have a flat and wish to advertise it on website how do I do this please?

Asked on Sep 14 2013, Renting in Ware | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • If you want to register as an agent, you need to contact Zoopla. You can't just advertise property as a private individual.

    Answered on Sep 16 2013, Report content
  • Hi, In order to advertise on Zoopla, you must be an estate agent. We could suggest if you are looking to sell / let your home and list it on Zoopla that you get in touch with a local estate agent to help market your property which could include a Zoopla listing as well as other forms of property advertisement. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 19 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ware questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting