Skip to main content Skip to footer

Employment And Support Allowance accepted

I am on E.S.A and have 2 children, both boy's aged 12 and 6. Therefore I would need a 2 bedroom property. Is there any lettings agents in the area I have specified that will accept the benefits I am in receipt of, or that would accept a months rent in advance, possibly references and a months deposit?

Asked on Sep 2 2012, Renting in Hitchin | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1
  • Most Letting Agents accept tenants with benefit claims after soughting permission from the landlord also a Guarantor maybe required if approved.

    Answered on Sep 4 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Hitchin questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting