Skip to main content Skip to footer

Which landlords accept housing benefit?

Asked on Feb 9 2011, Renting in Huddersfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • It is best to speak to lettings agents, and ask them if they have any properties where the landlord accept housing benifits. It is also advisable to look into local newspapers, where you will find private landlords, who may be interested in taking on a tenant who is on housing benifits. A 3rd option would be to speak to local authorites who would have a list of landlords and agencies who accept tenants on housing benifits. hope this helps!

    Answered on Feb 11 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Huddersfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting