Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How do i find out about renting the small holding behind 52 gangstead?

I have a horse currently on the land as livery but my landlord has been evicted and i have been given 6 weeks to find somewhere new , how do i find out about leasing the land myself

Asked on Jun 14 2014, Renting in Hull | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • If you are a paying tenant, (sub letting) you also have to move off the land, also you have to be working to take this type of letting on, also have insurance for any live stock on this land. Hope this answers for you

    Answered on Jul 10 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Hull questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting