Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Properties that do not go through an agent

I haven't got a guarantor and want to go private but I need them to accept housing benefits and also 1 child. I'm looking for a house in Colchester but can only afford £530 a month. Do you know any landlords that are renting?

Asked on Jun 10 2010, Renting in Ipswich | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0
  • The best way to find a property is to contact all the local Letting agents in the area and ask them if any of their landlords will take DSS. From there you should be able to find somewhere for you and your child.

    Answered on Jun 11 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Ipswich questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting