Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I find a property as I am on benefits?

Asked on Jan 6 2011, Renting in Isleworth | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You’d need to speaker to an independent broker.

    Answered on Jan 7 2011, Report content
  • I would suggest either speaking to your council or going on a site like gumtree which is a free classified advert page. Good luck with your search!

    Answered on Jan 12 2011, Report content
  • Look for rental properties that accept DSS (ie not no dss)

    Answered on Jan 16 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Isleworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting