Skip to main content Skip to footer

How do I rent my property to the local council?

Renting property to the local council.

Asked on Mar 15 2013, Renting in Bexley | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Most Councils have information on their websites for private landlords. You may want to check in Bexley. Unless, you prefer an agent to deal with the whole process for you and meet their conditions Councils usually stipulate, you should be able to liaise with them. If you decide to go with an agent, we have FREE letting package at the moment and a local rep in Dartford who can meet with you.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 19 2013, Report content
  • Most councils will have approved agents, call the local council ask for there long term leasing scheme and they will put you in touch with the agent who won the tender of the year.

    Answered on Mar 27 2013, Report content
  • Renting my house to Enfield council. I have a two bedroom house in EN3. It is empty and decorated, ready to be rented out. I wish to go with the council rather than private agency. Is this a possibility?

    Answered on Mar 29 2016, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bexley questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting