Skip to main content Skip to footer

Rental properties that accept DSS

I have five children and need to find a house quickly. Are there any rental agents who specialise in renting to those on benefits? Im having trouble finding anyone who will accept DSS tenants. Help please!!!

Asked on Oct 14 2010, Renting in Blackburn | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 2

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The Housing Benefit office should know. If you offer to have your LHA paid direct to the landlord, and you find a place where the LHA fully covers your rent, you should find it fairly easy to get a let. Landlords worries about LHA tenants are more to do with getting rent on time, not property damage.

    Answered on Oct 15 2010, Report content
  • I Am Alone And Looking To Rent A 1 Bedroom Property In Blackburn ..

    Answered on Feb 13 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Blackburn questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting