Skip to main content Skip to footer

Urgently need help-advice.

Due to my Landlady not paying the Mortgage on the house we live in - myself, husband, 4 kids and family dog are being made homeless. Do any agents accept Rent Bond Scheme, children and pets? I'm running out of time so any advice would be great. Thanks.

Asked on Jan 13 2010, Renting in Blackpool | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hey we need help too finding a agency that accepts the rent bond scheme is a nightmare if you find any please post here the only one we know about that covers the area and accepts the scheme is place2let, hope this helps you and your family. Ben.

    Answered on Jan 21 2010, Report content
  • Homequest is the only estate agents i've found so far that accepts the rent bond scheme these days, everywhere used to but all of a sudden stopped. Tiger estate do accept rent bond too but with a home-owning guarantour. Hope this helps.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Apr 14 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Blackpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting