Skip to main content Skip to footer

Accommodation for disabled on the Flyde coast

I am registered disabled and need to move to the Flyde coast. I am making tentative enquiries as to council or private rented housing. How do I go about finding out details?

Asked on May 15 2012, Renting in Blackpool | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Blackpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting