Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find an agent that will let property to me if I'm on disability living allowance?

My partner works full time and earns good money as a scaffolder. I am currently on Employment and Support Allowance, having recently been signed off temporarily by my G.P. We are desperate to find somewhere we can rent, preferably with two bedrooms, close to the train station and preforably under £600 per calender month. We dont have a guarantor, nor have we lived in rented accommodation before, therefore I'm unsure as to whether or not I can obtain references. Please can you help me find such a property in either Letchworth Garden City, Baldock Herts, Hitchin Herts or Stotfold/Royston please!!! Thank you!!

Asked on Aug 14 2012, Renting in Letchworth Garden City | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Letchworth Garden City questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting