Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council benefit entilement for single parent with one child?

Can anyone tell me how much benefit I would get, I'm a single parent with one child and I am disabled. I want a long let in Market Rasen area of Lincoln.

Asked on Apr 10 2012, Renting in Lincoln | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • It will depend on your personal circumstances. Have a look at to get more information.

    Answered on Apr 11 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Lincoln questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting