Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Renting a house with a ccj

I am moving out with my partner soon but I heard having a ccj it will be hard for me get a house. It is a ccj of £309 which I have paid off and has been marked as settled. I don't have a great score as I have only been working on fixing my score for the past 4 months. She on the other hand has a very good score but I worry that we won't be able to move because of me?

Asked on Feb 1 2015, Renting in Lincoln | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hello Andrew, It can be difficult, but not impossible. If you can find a guarantor and some character references, that will certainly help your case. All the best

    Answered on Aug 17 2018, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Lincoln questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting