Skip to main content Skip to footer

I am a landlord and want to rent my house.

Please help. How do I advertise my house on Zoopla?

Asked on Mar 18 2010, Renting in Liverpool | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, you have to be a member of Zoopla to advertise your property. Zoopla charge agents a monthly fee to be a member. As a member agent we can help you. Please contact us if you feel this may be of use.

    Answered on Mar 20 2010, Report content
  • Hi, you will need to use an agent to advertise your property on zoopla, if you go to the find agents tab and type in your area you will be able to find a list of agents that use zoopla for your area

    Answered on Mar 25 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Liverpool questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting